Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday and Mommy Thoughts

We had a very full Sunday. Brayden had another rough night waking often. We went to the early service at church- which he got squirmy through so I took him out. We then had to work the nursery- so he went with us. He was one of eight, and there was only one girl! He did well, but his naps got messed up between the car rides and the services. Once we got to my parent's for lunch he ate, and then took a two hour nap on me! He a new toy at Nana and Papaw's.. He loves his Exersaucer so much, that they got a similar toy. He got a Bounce Bounce Baby which he loves. It has toys around it, he sits up in it, and the bottom of it bounces with him. This way we don't have to tote the exersaucer there. Plus they can use it for all the grandkids to come! :)
Mommy thoughts- Drew went tonight to watch a baseball game with some friends. This has been hard for me lately. I want Drew to go and do things and hang out with other people, but sometimes I get resentful because I don't do the same. Not resentful towards him, but towards the situation. I want to go and hang out with friends or shop or etc, but I want to be here with Brayden. Especially working during the week- I want to be with him all of the time. I don't think there is much to do about this- but just was mulling it over in my brain.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm glad someone else feels the same way!! I have these thoughts all the time. I know Nick would be ok with me going out, and in fact he tries to get me to, but I don't want to leave Bailey. I still feel guilty about being away from her all day during the week that I don't want to miss any time together on the weekends. Daddy's just don't understand!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)