Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fantastic Fridays!

So I am totally stealing Sarah's idea of Thankful Thursdays, but to not be a total copy cat I will make mine fantastic Friday's and reflect on the week then of the things that made the week fantastic! :)
1. Lynsie's exciting news about having a little girl! I couldn't be more excited for her and Robert. I can't wait to start getting them some things!
2. Brayden's laugh. He gets me every time with that chuckle of his.
3. Family. They way they always step up when I need a hand with Brayden. Whether if it's needing to run somewhere quick, or a change in plans, they are always willing to help out.
4. Drew's new job- he has to work some late nights, but he gets to take off early like tomorrow and spend the day with Brayden. He is also loving now doing something that he went to school for.
5. Fridays themselves- knowing that I don't have to go back to work for a few days is great!

1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

i like your fantastic friday's :) that is cute! i loved when ivy first giggled. those are the things that make being a mommy so great!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)