Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting better??

Well the cereal went a little better. I think we got about five bites in. Drew fed him while I shook his crab rattle in his face. :) We may have to entertain him while he eats. I will post some pics later of his face while eating- it is funny!
Sleep wise- went to bed around 9- up at 2- changed his diaper- up again at 2:30- came to bed with me- kicked Daddy to the guest bed- and he stirred all night, but I held paci in while sleeping.
With Drew's new job it is nice having him home by 4:30 every day. We get to spend more time together as a family.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hahaha! And, I'm glad you have more family time! That is great!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)