Monday, October 27, 2008

One, Two, no THREE TEETH!!

Well- no more wondering why Brayden isn't sleeping. He started screaming tonight while eating, and we noticed two more teeth! One on the other side, and one on the top back! None in the front. It is so ironic. "He won't cut teeth until at least six months old," says the doctor. Heh. So he is getting Oragel, and Tylenol to help with pain....
We were supposed to go to small group tonight, but the fit occured right as we were supposed to leave, so we stayed in. Once the Oragel set in he did better. I picked him up from Krisi's today and he was laughing, I LOVE that laugh.
The kitchen is coming along- Drew is working hard. I just like getting color on the wall. We have had to do things gradually with the house, but it is looking nice.
I am getting a little frustrated with work- meetings ALL the time, and I just don't want to do it. As soon as the day is over- I feel like I should be able to leave and see my sweet pea. But unnecessary things are keeping me there...
P.S. I HATE cold weather. I could have summer all year long...actually the problem with fall is that it lasts for two days and then we get 39 degree winter weather.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow, 3 teeth! He's getting them fast!! We're just now working on our 5th tooth.

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)