Friday, October 31, 2008

Fantastic Friday!

Ok here are some things that make this Friday fantastic!
1. Family- for inviting us to dinner, watching Brayden while we run an errand or two , and all the other things!
2. Kelly and Todd's baby GIRL that is on the way!
3. Halloween- I love Brayden's pumpkin costume. TOO cute. Even though Drew and I can't go out because we go to bed when the baby does, we love passing out candy.
4. My students- even though it is exhausting coming in here day after day- they always make me smile.
5. Baby Oragel- no explanation needed
6. My new red kitchen! So much better than the white! Thanks Drew!
7. My husband- That I have him to work as a team to tackle this teething/no sleep situation.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love the pumpkin and the red kitchen!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)