Saturday, October 18, 2008

Evan's Orchard

Today we went to Evan's Orchard with Brooke and Ella. It was a beautiful day- a little windy! We looked at the booths, bought some kettle corn and caramel apples, and took pictures of the babies with the pumpkins. They did really well. It was fun to see Drew chase Ella around a little while. I'm not so sure if he is ready for Brayden to walk yet or not! :) Brayden didn't make a peep the whole time, and fell asleep on the ride home! Ella was nice to him in the car, and kept sharing things with him.
Last night we ate dinner at my parents, and Brayden decided to have a poo. When we changed him- he had it all the way up his back and into his hair!! I think the bouncing in the Excersaucer caused the slidage. So he had a scrub in the kitchen sink!
I am enjoying the weekend and wishing I didn't have to go back to work on Monday!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Ella and I had so much fun at the Orchard! Brayden was a perfect angel and I think Ella really enjoyed him. And, as far as work goes... just think of all the second graders who would be sad if you weren't their teacher :) Love you !

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)