Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Early Bed times

Last night we spent the night at the house. Ordered a pizza, went for a walk (I put the picture up of Brayden in his blue coat since it is getting cold.) Brayden had a bath, and went to bed around 8:45. Drew and I were in bed by 9:15! He did pretty well- woke up once at 1:30 but went back to sleep, and then several times around 4:30. It seems to be getting better.
I had a frustrating family moment last night. I told the math teacher at our school I would help out with math night on Thursday, and then Drew comes home and says he has a meeting on Thursday. Now, I know he has to have meetings, but it is frustrating because I told someone I could do this, and then I can't because someone has to take care of baby. Oh how things change.....

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)