Monday, October 20, 2008

Sleep Issues

Well we are going on two weeks of messed up sleep and it seems to be getting worse. Brayden is getting a tooth, but I don't know how to solve the problem. He is going to bed and then fussing every hour. I'm not sure how to solve this problem. Now we are having to take turns with nights- one of us take him in bed so that we don't have to keep getting up every hour. This stinks for us though, and I just wish I could figure out how to get him to sleep. I have been putting Oragel on his gums...still no luck...

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)