Friday, November 14, 2008

Things that make me Happy

So Sarah has tagged me to follow suit and list six things that make me happy. Again there are so obvious ones, so I will go the different route as she did.

1. Code Red Mountain Dew- I know there are few people out there that like it, but I can't explain it. Love it. COuld drink it morning, noon and night. I didn't have it all while pregnant or breast feeding so I am rekindling my love with it. :)

2. Working the Nursery at Church- This may seem like mostly a selfish reason but I love seeing Brayden interacting with the other babies. I also love not having to wrestle him in church or worry about what he is doing if I am not there.

3. The Jodi Picoult books- I LOVE THESE!! I started reading this summer whenever Brayden napped and I was home with him. I grew addicted and have read like half of them. Sadly since I have gone bacck to work the reading has faded, but I am hoping to pick it back up over the breaks.

4. Wednesday night dinner- Every Wednesday Drew has to work late, so my mom, Brayden, Megan, and myself go to dinner somewhere. I love having the time together and to eat some yummy food.

5. Steak and Shake meals- Every night it seems like I crave that burger and fries- no idea why- and I think I have only indulged that craving once, but every time I go I love me some healthy steak and shake.

6. Sharing baby stuff/maternity clothes- After spending all the money we did on maternity clothes and baby stuff I love that I have friends that can use it. I must add that I love that I was shared with as well! Thanks Sarah and Brooke and those at school that loaned various things.

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)