Sunday, November 2, 2008

Church Nursery

Well we I was brave today and decided to take Brayden to the nursery for the first time. I was nervous, but Drew convinced me that he would be just fine. I was in the service for ten minutes when his number popped up on the screen. I could hear him screaming from the lobby! When I got in there they handed him to me, and I have no idea what was wrong. I put him in the exersaucer and he started laughing. Then I rocked him until he fell asleep. I guess we will try again sometime soo. Nursery week 1- ten minutes.
We also signed him up for the baby dedication. We are excited for that.

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)