Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day- Grandparents and Carrots!

Today was a wonderful day off from work! The weather was beautiful, and I loved not going to work. :)
I had a root canal this morning, which wasn't fun but it hasn't bothered me since. Hopefully I won't have many more teeth problems.
Gran and Gramps came to visit today from Ohio, and that was fun! We hung out all day long. They came with lots of wipes, formula, and some of Daddy's old clothes to wear.
Drew and I went to vote today as well. Oh the drama of the whole election, and how I see it effecting people. I will be anxious to see the outcome, and hopefully see everyone handle it well.
Brayden started eating his first solid food tonight besides cereal- carrots! It only lasted for a few minutes, but he seemed to really like them! We will see how they go for the next few days!
He also started sucking his thumb a little today! What a cutie.

2 comments:

Mama Smors said...

yay for carrots! brayden, you are such a sweet boy and you are going to enjoy all the yummy foods that you are about to get to taste :)

Brooke said...

yummy! Food is so fun!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)