Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fantastic Friday

A few things that made this week/Friday fantastic!
1. Going to my parents' house for dinner. Nothing beats home cooking without the clean up!
2. Having Tuesday off! A four day or even three day week works just fine for me. I enjoyed the time with Brayden and Drew.
3. The election is over!
4. God is really working on me- Sleep has been such a rare thing this week and I know that the only thing that keeps me sane is praying. I don't know what God is teaching me yet, but he had my attention these week nights!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

He is the cutest little pumpkin! Ashley, I promise it gets easier. The lack of sleep is so hard. For me that was the hardest time. Hang in there..it will get so much easier!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)