Friday, November 21, 2008

Fantastic Friday!

It is time again! SOme things that made this week fantastic!
1. Brayden teaching me that he is in charge- So he has been waking up at a lovely 6 a.m. where he used to sleep till 7. Also he is still waking up all night long. So I took a poll from my mommy friends and the major theme was to lay him down earlier. So we were on a mission last night. We prepared his bottle, got him ready for bed thirty minutes earlier. Gave him his bottle, and at the end where he usually is conked out- he looked up at me and was laughing. "Mommy I am not going to bed now." Then when we laid him down he played in his crib for another hour!! So he ended up staying up later than ever. So just when we thought we had the whole thing figured out he taught us that he is really in charge. P.S. He did sleep a LITTLe better so we will try it HIS way tonight. :)
2. Snow- Don't get me wrong, I don't like cold, I don't like wetness, but the promise of SNOW DAYS makes my job that much better. My two sole reasons for making it through winter: holidays and snow days. :)
3. New warm fuzzy slippers. Got some this week. The sock slipper kind. Love them.
4. Brayden's laugh and expressions. He keeps getting more and more of them and he is hilarious.

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)