Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick Sitters

So I have the BEST babysitters in the world when it comes to my work week situation, but I have had some doozy luck with it all. Megan was sick today, so thankfully Krisi took him today. She just had to take him with her to take her son to pre-school and to pick him up. She said he did well.
Last night we went to small group, and he played with Alex, another baby there. THey liked watching a bouncing Tigger, and liked looking at eachother. They are too cute.
Brayden is still having trouble sleeping which is making it hard, and I am really looking forward to next week being a two day week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good sisters for you and bad brothers for me. Poor Megan. She reminds me of someone named Megan.

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)