Sunday, January 11, 2009

Goals for 2009

So my friend Terri tagged me for some 2009 New Year's goals. Here are some I will be working on.

1. Calming down- I feel like I constantly go go go as a working mommy, but I know there are times when I just need to sit down and relax and not worry about the house work or the bottles. I just need to relax.

2. Reading more books- I LOVE TO READ and really have been into the Twilight series and the Jodi Picoult books. I read a little over this past year but would like to indulge myself more in this.

3. being a great friend/sister/wife/mommy and a better Christian- Now this is so easier said than done but I do want to work on this. Be there for my friends unconditionally, support my sisters in their lives the way they have been there for me with everything these past few months, really focus on having a better attitude towards my husband (I love him but I really would like to LISTEN to him more instead of just taking my own opinions), not be so stressed out with the baby and work, and focus on having a consisten prayer life.

4. Do something for me. This year even if it is one day or a class or something I would like to do something for me. I have wanted to take yoga, or go on an all day shopping spree. I have been focused on really being here for Brayden and let the me time dwindle.

Ok friends now you know...you can help me now! :)

1 comment:

Terri T said...

I'm so glad you did this and I also want to do #1 and #3

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)