Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brayden and some Big News

Brayden is majorly cutting some teeth. He is jamming his whole fist in his mouth and going crazy with that. He has had a runny nose with it and quite the irritable baby. He has one tooth through and more coming!
So I was so surprised when my cousin called me the other night to tell me she is having a baby! Whitney called and said she is about 7 weeks pregnant, and is having a baby in September. I have been wanting Brayden to have a cousin, and here we go! It will be fun to have them grow up together and play!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh how fun to have a little cousin to play with!!

Terri T said...

yay!! that is so exciting! Brayden is going to be so cute with teeth!!! (As if he wasn't cute enough already!)

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)