Wednesday, January 14, 2009

7 months!

Brayden Andrew was 7 months old yesterday! Here are some updates!
1. He is now pulling up in his crib. Whenever I try to lay him down for a nap- up comes his little head and I have to walk out so I don't laugh at him. :)
2. He is now preparing for crawling by rocking on his hands and knees! THis is too cute...he gets up on his hands and knees and starts rocking back and forth. He surprised Drew and I one day with this!
3. His hair is ultra thick. I have to cute every two weeks and it continues to thicken and get longer!
4. He eats like a maniac. Three times a day he is getting his solids now. He loves bananas. He tolerates vegetables when I subdue them with a bite of fruit. He likes the biter biscuits, but makes a complete mess.
5. He loves bath time. He loves slapping his arm down on the water and making big splashes. He also loves trying to get the loofah on the faucet so he can put it in his mouth.
6. If you are eating he has to be eating. This is a little difficult since he can't eat much yet besides baby food without choking, but if he sees you putting something in your mouth he has to be doing the same! So you need to have soemthing ready or hide your eating!
7. No teeth yet! We have seen the break in the gum but no little teethers have popped through!
8. He is still growing! Probably about 20 pounds (a few weeks ago was 19.5)
9. Loves being naked.
10. Lights up mine and Drew's life more than we ever imagined!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love reading these things and thinking back to when Bailey was doing the same things! We also have a child who loves to eat! It's funny, if we're having a little snack she doesn't need we'll sneak and eat it while she isn't looking, it makes me feel like the kid :) Bailey didn't cut her teeth until about this time too...I didn't think she was ever going to have any!

Lauren said...

It is a whole new world when they start pulling up! It made naps hard for a little while. I am so glad he is liking his food now! I am sure he has passed Caleb up in weight. I am hoping he passes up 20 lb by his birthday! It is really great to watch our boys thrive. Gotta feel good knowing we are doing something right!!

Mama Smors said...

I love that Brayden loves to be naked! It made me laugh :) Can't believe he is already 7 months~ Time flies!

Brooke said...

Brayden is so stinking cute! I loved seeing him the other day :) He has the cutest little smile ever! He's gotten so big in such a short time and just imagine what he'll be doing in 7 more months.

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)