Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Funny Story

So last night I went to Crackel Barrel with my mom and sisters (drew had to work late.) Now remember I am standing there holding Brayden throughout the duration of this conversation. I know he is big, but this is just silly. This old lady hostess asks how many and I say four and a baby. And she says, "Honey you mean five" and I said "No I mean four adult seats and a baby seat" And she asks if we wanted a booster or high chair. THEN if he wanted crayons and a coloring sheet. Really. He would eat the crayons.

He did better with sleep last night. He is just not doing very long naps at his sitter's two days a week and that effects him at night...I hope today is better!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Girl... Ella still eats the crayons! haha Don't know if we'll ever overcome that urge. Glad the sleep was better. Maybe you should change his schedule around??? If his naps are really short then try doing less and longer? Ella did the same thing. She would nap for like 20 min and then be up. When we went to less naps they were at least an hour or two.

Anonymous said...

Dumb hostess...we get asked all the time if Libby wants crayons. All I can think is that there are parents out there who would say yes and take them home? Is there a black market for crayons we don't know about?

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)