Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cold day, sickness, tooth, Gran and Gramps visit

Well I was excited to get out of school on Friday for the COLD temperatures! Brayden woke up that day with a runny nose, sneezing and a dry cough so it worked out that I was home with him. We spent the day at home playing.

Friday night was Drew's work's Christmas party (a month late), and it was a luau theme. We went and took Brayden which was interesting. It was in the town of Keene which was about 45 mins away, and Brayden had his cold and it was getting near bedtime when we started to eat. So we couldn't stay very long. But It was really nice to meet all the poeple Drew works with. They all bragged about how great a guy he is. :)

Saturday afternoon Drew's parents, Gran and Gramps, came into town to visit. We ate chilli, and hung out. Then they stayed the night, and watched Brayden on Sunday while Drew and I worked the nursery at church. (we didn't want to take him since he was sick!) He did really well for them, napped an hour and a half, and ate some prunes and a bottle. He was home playing on his sing and play stage when we got back. They stayed through the afternoon and visited, but then wanted to get back home before it was too late.

This weekend I was letting Brayden chew on my fingers as usual and I felt a tooth! On the bottom front poking through. Right beside it is another one coming through as well!

Sunday night we were supposed to visit Sarah, Greg, and Ivy and Kayla and Nick but Brayden napped late and by the time he woke up it was too late to head to lex! I was really disappointed. I really love seeing my friends, and it is hard finding a time when we can all meet. I know it will get easier soon.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Some teeth!! How exciting!! Although not a fun time for Brayden...

Nicole said...

Yay, teeth! And yes, it does get easier :)

Brooke said...

Awww.. I can't imagine Brayden with teeth! How cute :) Everything gets easier the older they get-keep in mind you have new challenges though :)

Terri T said...

does Drew like his new job? I saw him on TV while we were home for Christmas!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)