Sunday, May 31, 2009

End of School year and such

So I have three days of school left! (Plus three more without students) This has been a great school year, and I have enjoyed my class. I have had so many people ask if I am ready for the summer, but actually I have truly enjoyed this year and now I don't mind going to work. It is harder for me to go to work when it is the middle of winter and dark and cold outside. Don't get me wrong I enjoy my summers, but I love my class!
Sunday Brayden and I leave for Gatlinburg with my family for five days. Drew will be going to Phoenix for work on Tuesday. Then when we get back it will be time for Brayden's birthday party!
I also look forward to getting together with friends this summer. I feel like I haven't been able to see friends a lot lately, and it has been hard!
We had a good weekend. Friday night we went to a lady I teach with's retirement dinner. Brayden ate well and then walked around and greeted everyone at their seats. Saturday we went to Trevor (Krisi's son) birthday party at Tumble Zone. It was so cool! They had trampolines, a foam pit, spring floors, basketball goals, and all kinds of mats. There was also a baby area with TONS of baby toys. (The lady who owns the place has three little girls which she has raised there!) So Brayden had a ball. After Brayden went to bed Jessica and her friend came over and played some games.

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)