Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great first Mother's Day today! I had Brayden up and dressed for church, and he laid down for his first nap and slept through the entire thing! So when he woke up we had lunch and enjoyed family time together. We went and visited my Grandma today, and he had a ball playing around their house.

For dinner we went to my parent's house and had a yummy dinner.
Drew had gotten me a solitaire diamond necklace!! So pretty! And Brayden's chubby little handprint which is priceless. Thank you Drew!

To my mom:
I love you for always being there for me. I know we have had our ups and downs in the past, but you have been my rock these past few years. The sisters and I couldn't ask for a better mom!

To my sweet baby Brayden:
You have forever changed my world for the better. You were so fun today with your sweet smile and infectious laugh. I thank God for blessing me with my sweet little boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
Thank you so much for those wonderful and kind words. You have always challenged and inspired me and I'm so thankful for the relationship that we share. I am incredibly proud to be your mother.

Brooke said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your first Mother's Day! They only get better :)

Mama Smors said...

Happy FIRST Mother's Day!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)