Saturday, May 23, 2009

Update!

It has been a little while since I have posted! Well I finished up my first grad class on Thursday! So exciting! I am taking another one in July.

I have seven more days of school!

Drew and I went out last night for our anniversary. (A little early but we are going out of town and have work things on the weeks coming up.) We went to the Melting Pot (which was so cool and yummy!) and then to see a movie. Brayden stayed the night with my mom and dad. It was the first time he stayed somewhere without me. I was nervous, but he did really well. The air went out upstairs at their house where the crib is, so he slept in a teeny pack and play I had left there. (Literally this is a mini pack and play) He was hanging out of it, but slept all night long!

3 comments:

Mama Smors said...

happy early anniversary!!! we went to the melting pot for ours too. i loved it... i thought it was so special!

Brooke said...

Happy Early Anniversary and night with the hubby!!!

Lauren said...

Date nights are great nights! I might have to take Blake to the Melting Pot. :)

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)