Friday, May 8, 2009

Juggling it All

Well I have successfully completed half of my first graduate class. It has actually been a good class with applicable technology knowledge for the classroom! I was nervous about starting my graduate work while working and having Brayden. The two nights a week I have class, Drew keeps him, and it has gone really well. Only two more weeks left....

It is crazy time at school with all of the end of the year tests, and parent conferences I am squeezing in. I have such a good class though, and am a little sad to let them go here in a few weeks.

Brayden is such a happy boy these days. He is walking pretty well now. His main mode of transportation is still crawling, but he can walk across our living room. He loves getting into things that are not toys- especially the kitchen cabinets and heaven help us if he finds a toliet lid up....we think it is a pool! He is jabbering constantly and says "htt" for hot, "mmmm" for moo cow "gggg" for dog mama, dada, baby, nana, ppppp (He really likes consonants!)

Drew and I went ahead and got the kitchen for Brayden's birthday. I am excited! And for all of my skeptics there was actually a little boy on the box it came in! We are now just looking for some play food to put in the kitchen.

Four weeks of school, two weeks of class...I can handle this!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Less than 4 weeks of school with the kiddos :) Toys-R-Us has big baskets of play food.... so check there. I'm glad your class is going well..... it really does go by very fast and then it will be finished!! YAY.

Maria said...

I've also seen food at Wal-Mart. Emily got me some from there when I needed them for my kindergarten classroom.

Happy Mother's Day, Ashley!!! Hope it was a great one with your handsome boy!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)