Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why I love my Drewbie

1. Where we met - Well depends....the first place was the Transy tennis courts when Amber and I were playing and Drew "accidently" hit his ball over there. We officially met in Julia's dorm.

2. Our First Date - We went to the Outback- which was very sweet of him because he hates steak, but knew I loved it.

3. How long did we date before we were married? - 3 years

4. How long have we been Hitched? - 3 years in June

5. Favorite Feature - Physical feature- his smile :) and his blue eyes

6. Favorite Quality - Drew's sense of humor- he can take any stressful situation and make it funny.

7. His nickname for me - babe

8. His Favorite Color - Yellow

9. His Favorite Sport - Baseball- loves ALL sports- football, tennis, golf, basketball, but his passion is baseball. Brayden doesn't have a chance

10. Who Said I Love You first - Drew did. He actually said it to me in Spanish first because he thought it was too early to say. :)

11. Our First Kiss when and where - In my dorm room- I was sitting on his back studying for a stats test and rubbing his shoulders, and he pulled me down for a smooch

12. Favorite couple thing to do - go to eat, watch movies, play games

13. His Hidden Talent -Drew has too many out in the open talents-everything he does it seems to be better than me- which is annoying- except for iceskating, dancing, and Disney Scene It :)

14. His Favorite Music - He likes oldies (I mean real oldies), country (but only recently started listening so doesn't know some of the stuff when we were growing up)

15. What I admire most about him - He is an amazing dad. He is there for Brayden and tries really hard to help me out with him.

16. His favorite pastimes - golfing, playing poker, watching sports

17. Will he read this? - Well he is sitting here

2 comments:

Mama Smors said...

love this!!! when i read his favorite color i cracked up remembering that he wanted your wedding to be yellow and teal... haha :) i am glad your pink won!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I got a blog shout-out! :) We miss you guys...must get together soon!
-Julia

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)