Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Weekend & 8 months old!!

Well Friday Drew and I went to dinner while Brayden went to Nanna and Papaw's for a little while. It was nice to get out.

Saturday we stayed at home, and tried to go to Trevor's championship basketball game. (Trevor is Krisi, the babysitter's, son. ) We got there and as soon as the music and buzzers and whistles started going off Brayden was SCREAMING! He was so scared of all the loud noises. As soon as I would calm him down- he would rev right up again when another noise would happen. So we stayed ten minutes and then went home.

After his nap Drew went to the Pavillion to play basketball, and Megan, Brayden and I went there to swim! Brayden hadn't been swimming since he was 8 weeks old in Hilton Head, so needless to say this was a new experience. Thankfully the water was warm, and he Loved it! There was a whirl pool that I would swim around and he would lean back against me and cross his chubby feet all relaxed. We swam for about forty minutes, and then went and he ate dinner while watching Drew play ball.

Friday the 13th, Brayden was 8 months old! It is so hard to believe! here are some updates:
**Weight- ~23 pounds
**Fav. food- anything with bananas, french fries, and wagon wheels
**Fav. book- "My Little Love Bug"
**Crawling??- Well sort of - butt up in the air on his tip toes and then kind of fall, not really full-fledged crawling yet
**Fav. toy- Jerry the Giraffe, his blocks, the sing and play stage
**Jabbering all the time- Mamama, Daddadada, Babababa
**flaps arms when excited like he is going to take off into flight! :)
**waving- not sure he knows what he is doing but is waving :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

What a big boy! It goes way too fast.

Nicole said...

What a big boy! It goes way too fast.

Mama Smors said...

Brayden is getting so big~ my cousin had her baby this time on Friday the 13th!! I knew that Brayden came on a Friday the 13th too. I guess it is good luck to have babies born that day :)

Terri T said...

I'm glad you all had fun at the pavilion...it's so cute to see all the babies swimming there with their mom's, one of my friends took a mommy and me swimming class there I think it was only like $35 for a session.

Brooke said...

I love him!!!! And you too :)

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)