Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Boy clothes

So I have been on a hunt these last few days. Brayden is 7 3/4 months old, and grew out of his 6/9 month pjs. So I needed warm pjs for the rest of the cold months. They really don't make clothes bigger than 6/9 (occasionally I found 9 months) but was looking for 12 month. Well it was ridicullous. The girl sections had TONS of footed warm pjs, where the boys had one of each brand ranging in size from 18months-4t. Really. I had an associate eventually go to the back and find me a whopping three pair! Eesh. Come on makers of boys clothes.

P.S. I found them at Kohls after looking at four other places!

4 comments:

Terri T said...

I love Kohl's... you can find anything there! Good luck with your search!

Anonymous said...

Nana LOVES little banana face! He is the MOST adorable little boy ever! Mom

Lauren said...

I know what you mean shopping for boys stuff. The girls sections are at least double the size! It is too bad you don't have a Carters nearby. They were having a great sale on their fleece sleepers. Of course, I wanted to stock up for next year and the didn't have any 24 months or 2T's! So I missed out anyway!

Sid said...

I agree with Lauren about not having a Carter's in the area... they are great and always have great deals!

Did you check Children's Place? I know the one here had quite a few fleece sleepers for boys in various sizes.

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)