Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend

Well we had a good weekend in the Beckett house. Friday I actually had to go back to work, and Brayden went to Krisi's so my mom could make up some of her snow days. Drew only had to work till noon, so he picked him up that day. Drew went to Dave ( a guy from Sunday school's) birthday party. It was a poker night. So Brayden and I went to eat at Mancino's with Brooke and Ella. Brayden and Ella were too cute- they sat side by side in high chairs. Then we walked over to Big Lots were they sat in the carts and each got a toy. (Ella a fire truck, and Brayden a cell phone.) It was good to spend the night with another mommy.

Saturday was a nice day to relax. Brayden had fun at home, and I went and saw the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" with Megan in the afternoon. That night we went on a double date with Megan and a friend, and played games here at the house. Brayden played in the floor the whole time.

Sunday was church- and we tried the nursery again. tried. I dropped him off, and I hadn't made it out of the doors before he was screaming. So I spent the rest of the time with him. We will keep trying. :) After a nap Brayden and myself headed to Sadieville to visit with Brooke, Ella, Andrea, and Amber. It had been SO long since all of us had gotten together- Amber had never met the babies! We went for a long walk through Sadieville- it was so nice outside.

Now I have started back to work this week and am looking forward to the afternoons to see the little man!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

So glad we got to spend a lot of time together this weekend :)

Terri T said...

Did you like the movie? I want to go see it so bad!

Ashley said...

I did like the movie! It was cute

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)