Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sleep is for the birds

So the last few nights (I've lost count) Brayden has started that lovely habit of screaming in the night. Not for a minute, but he will scream for an hour. We give him a bottle, still screams, gas drops, oragel, still screams. Last night from 11-1 and again at 4. He is fine during the day, but these hours in the night are trechorous. Needless to say we are exhausted. I am taking him to the doctor today because he has had a red belly button for a while (weird) and we are going to see if there is anything else. We'll see!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I feel sorry for all of you! Hopefully everything will calm back down soon. And I hope everything's ok with the red belly button.

Mama Smors said...

hope it gets better soon~ lack of sleep was always our sign for an ear infection. it is good to take him to the doc to get checked out! (thank goodness for good insurance)

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)