Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update

Well we are about 10 1/2 weeks, and things are going pretty well. It is definitely easier on my body when it is the weekend or a break, and I don't have to push myself throughout the day or get up so early. To try to help with the tiredness most days I nap during my planning time. And the earlier I can get to bed at night the better. (Which has hindered my tv watching.)
People have been very generous to us. Drew's friend Rick has a baby and gave us some clothes, Brittany brought us some cute burp cloths, Drew's mom had adorable bibs for us, his aunt some wash cloths and my sisters brought over some neutral clothes after shopping the other night. It is exciting and if it is a girl and she is wearing the neutral clothes I will definitely let it be known with bows and skirts!
I am TRYING to gain weight- hasn't really happened all that much yet. I am still throwing up but it is much better it is just a few times a week instead of 12 times a day thanks to the medicine. I'll keep eating!

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)