Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Update

Well I had a great weekend, witrh my nausua very much under control. I was excited to start the week, but as Monday rolled around it all came back. I guess it is the getting up and going very early in the morning. I feel like I have been eating more despite the return of the sickness.
I get really tired after lunch, asnd at times think I could fall asleep standing and teaching the afternoon.
I have found it interesting that if I see someone out and tell them we're having a baby, lots of people already know.
Drew is doing well. He is feeling better that I haven't been AS sick as I was in the beginning. He still can't believe I go to bed now at 8:00 so that has been an adjustment.
We are going to our first doctors appointment in a week and a half and are very excited!!

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)