Tuesday, December 30, 2008

7 Little Secrets

My friend, Sarah , tagged me to tell 7 things that no one knows about me.... considering I am not a very private person, it is going to be difficult to tell you 7 secrets about myself. But I will give it a try.

1. I could live on junk food- soda pop, pop tarts, chips, cookies, Little Debbie, you name it. It is what I want for breakfast, to finish my lunch, and late at night. Most of the time I do eat it for breakfast which I know isn't good. I try hard to battle these urges because I know I need to be healthier.

2. I love to drive fast. Any where. I know it isn't smart but I can't stand going slow. It is also a way for me to clear my head when I am upset. Now I have been lucky on the speeding tickets and talked my way out of a few. Give me an open road and let me go!

3. I once trained for a mini-marathon!! For those of you that know me this is hilarious- I like to exercise if it had to do with a sport, so this was so random. Amber, Andrea, and I decided to run a mini0marthon and so we trained. Now this training lasted about a month for me until I decided that I wasn't a runner. The funny thing is Drew met me while I was training and was impressed at this great ambition, when come to find out that wasn't me at all!!

4. I could live at the beach. I love the breeze, the water, the warm weather. I do not so much love KY weather.

5. I have terrible motion sickness. I LOVE roller coasters because of the thrill but cannot ride them. I can't ride in the back seat of a car for very long. Going on a cruise is out of the question. Airplane rides are torture. There are so many things I want to do with Brayden (like ride rides) that will be hard. Drew is terribly afraid of any ride so I guesss I will have to take so Dramamine and do it anyway!

6. Having a baby is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. This may sound so cliche or simple, but nothing has rocked my world more. I have felt like I have always been able to meet challenges and phases in my life, but boy was I surprised when my baby boy came along. I didn't know what to do, how to handle it. I have always felt like I have been good at everything in my life, but with him I never doubted myself more. I have never loved more, worried more, slept less, cried more, or laughed more. I love my role as a mom more than anything, but it has rocked my world. :)

7. I have always thought that I would be famous. I don't know what for or when but I have thought it several times in my life. :) We'll see.....

Ok so now I want to know seven secrets about you:
Brooke
Jackie
Nicole
Maria
Jen
Candace

3 comments:

Mama Smors said...

Maybe you will be famous for the only junk food lover to run a marathon! :) Or you could even be a famous race car driver~ You make me laugh!

Nicole said...

Happy New Years! I'll have to think on the 7 secrets...

Brooke said...

so cute!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)