Thursday, October 18, 2007

We are Pregnant!

Well as of this week, Drew and I discovered that we are going to have a baby! We are very excited!! We have had lots of fun telling our friends and family. Our baby is going to be very blessed to have wonderful grandparents, aunts (uncles will come sooner or later :), and lots of friends. We are very excited to know that baby will have Ella, Ivy, and Caleb so close in age to play with!

We are now five weeks along, and our due date is around the middle of June. :) I will be enormous at our anniversary! I don't feel much different as of yet. I have been a little tired, but haven't had any morning sickness or soreness. I'm ok without that right now!

We have thought about some names: Brayden Andrew for a boy and Ryann Elizabeth for a girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew and Ashley,

I wish I could adequately convey how excited and over-whelmed I am about Baby Beckett! Always remember how much I love you and I'll support you both along this journey. Mom

Brooke said...

Drew, Ashley, and Baby Beckett,
I am so very happy for you and so excited that the baby will be able to play with Ella! At first, 8 months will seem like a huge difference, but when they get bigger they can be such good friends! You all will be wonderful parents :) I love the blog!
Brooke

Anonymous said...

As your sisters we are super excited that we are going to be aunts! The best aunts anyone can ask for:) We love you!

ps: we dont care about your constipation:)

Jess And Megan

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)