Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nursery

Well this weekend Drew and I rearranged the upstairs for the baby with the help of my dad moving furniture! We made our office a guest bedroom with a bed and dresser (given to us by my grandparents) and it looks really nice! The old guest bedroom is now empty, and ready to be a nursery! I cleaned out the closet, and put the clothes in that we already have. (I got a few outfits and my mom got us one.) We are going to use the crib and changing table that Drew's mom used for him and Audra so I am excited about that. We will just be looking for a glider to put in the room. And of course, in a few months we will be looking to decorate more with pink or blue. :)
We are six and half weeks along, and I am still having quite a bit of nausea and sickness, and actually left work early on Friday. I am just praying that I can get through the days ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey didnt my dad help with that too? =)

Anonymous said...

Your Dad says he is hurt because he deserves honorable mention for carrying the furniture! So, let's hear it for Mike Ryan! Mom

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)