Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Much Better!

Well today was a MUCH better day than yesterday. I really appreciate all the thoughts, calls and prayers. They helped!!! I've heard you have good days and bad days, and I was just glad to have a good day after yesterday.
My eating habits are still different. I can't eat a lot at one time. I ate my french fries for dinner but I couldn't eat the nuggets. Then twenty minutes later I could eat only half of a thing of applesauce. I get full quick, and and hungry again quick.
This is definitely a change- but I am excited about what to come!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad you had a better day!

Gina (Nana) said...

Ashley
Congratulations ! I know you are so excited about the baby.I'm glad to here that you are feeling a little better. Tell your mom and dad that I said congrats to them too, being a grandparent is great!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)