Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Different Person

Being pregnant really makes me feel like a different person. I realized the things I haven't been eating are MEAT! If you know me at all, then you know my love for meat, but every time that is offered in a meal I can't eat it. WEIRD!
My stomach is never at rest. It is either quesy bccause it isn't full, or quesy because it is early in the morning, or quesy because it feels like it. (The vomiting has gotten much better though!) I have been wanting french fries all the time. I was sad today because I wanted some from the cafeteria, and they had run out. (I have never eaten anything from the cafeteria before either!)
It is hard and fun to be pregnant. Still soaking in!

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)