Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Fun Weekend

Well we had a fun weekend telling others about the exciting news! Blake and Lauren came into town, and we definitely suprised them with the news. We are excited though to have friends going through the same thing!
We went to Kohls, and I bought some neutral baby clothes. I just couldn't help myself! There are some yellow and green sleepers, some really cute green and white striped pants, and a little halloween outfit for next year. They are stinking cute. My thoughts are that if baby is a girl she can wear any color bows. :) I cleaned out the guest room closet today, and put the new clothes in. Now it is a nursery, and that is crazy!
So we are five weeks along, and our baby is the size of a sesame seed! I haven't gained any weight yet. I am doing pretty well besides some stomach issues and headaches. Drew is being a good husband/daddy. He has been up with me in the night when I can't sleep or I'm not feeling well. I think it is sinking in with him more.
I have had a week off of work, so I will be going back on Monday...I will be excited to tell everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, you can't control yourself when you see the sweet little clothes. Just remember especially with your first baby, you will get alot of clothes and baby items becaue everyone enjoys sharing your baby! Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! I knew it would be soon! :) Looking forward to hearing about your pregnancy and to watch your tummy grow! You will be SO CUTE pregnant! Thanks for sharing your experiences with me! Call me anytime if you need anything! Good Luck! See you tomorrow at Cosi...Jennifer

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)