Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A little overdue...It's a boy!!

So Drew and I found out a few weeks ago that we are having another healthy baby boy!! We really didn't care either way what this baby was going to be, and although I was sad for the little girl I didn't have for a few days we are so blessed and excited for Brayden to have a little brother! He was big and healthy! We decided on naming him Keaton Micah. Brayden is starting to understand a little more, and the other day he touched my belly and said baby. I don't think he has much clue as to how that is going to affect his life, but he now acknowledges there is a baby besides himself. :)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

He will have so much fun with a little brother! And I love the name choice!

Brooke said...

They will be so close and have so much fun! :)

Lauren said...

Yeah for boys! It will great for Brayden to have a brother to play with.

Mama Smors said...

The boys will have a great time!! I love the name. Excited to see you and your bump next week :)

Jackie said...

Congrats Ashley:)

Anonymous said...

I'm a little girl! My mom anddad were happy to have me. I was looking up Ashley Beckett I fond this. I'm someone in your class. I thout this is a good thing to do so I could see what happened in your past. Well have good times with your boys!

Your friend,
Skylar Perry

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)