Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break 09

Friday-Sunday Owensboro trip to see Lynsie, Robert and Emmie Kate (see previous post for details)


Monday- *Brayden's dr's visit (see previous post for details)


*Brittany, Maria, and Brayden and I went to lunch at Mancino's, watched Twilight while B napped, and went for a walk and played outside all afternoon. It was so good to see them! We all taught together our first year teaching at PCA and it was so good to catch up.



Tuesday- *Krogering



*Mom had my two year old cousin Ryleigh and they came over and played in the afternoon.



*Drew and I went to dinner at Logan's (it had been over a month!) and to the new Carter's store.



Wednesday- *Brayden and I went to see Drew at work for lunch.

*my mom, Brayden and I went to eat at Crackel Barrel while Drew worked late

Thursday- *Sarah, Ivy and Kayla came over in the morning to play. They brought lunch as well. Ivy was so good and played with toys. Brayden was pretty fussy and wouldn't take a nap. Because this wasn't like him I took him to the dr. in the afternoon. He has an ear infection! Poor baby...so hopefully with the medicine we can get him feeling better.

Friday- *In the morning I took Brayden to the pavilion to swim. He loved splashing in the water and relaxing as I swam with him in the lazy river.

*Megan and Garrett, Greg and Laurel came over and we cooked out. It was yummy! We played games afterwards.

Saturday- *Met Brooke and Ella for lunch (I got to sneak away during nap time to shop!)

*played outside

*Went to Eric and Ariel's (small group peeps) to watch basketball games

Can't wait till the summer time!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oops. I posted my comment after the wrong post the first time! Anyway, sounds like a fun break. Glad you got to spend it with friends and family. Wish we could have been a part of the fun!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)