Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fun Family Time

Well we had a fun-filled weekend. Friday Drew was off work, and got to stay home with Brayden. He brought him to school to eat lunch with me! I was so excited to see my two favs and my students loved seeing him as well.

Friday night was Whitney's bridal shower and Brayden went with me. Whitney seemed so excited, and Brayden did really well. He seems to like young girls (go figure) and liked crawling around the floor. Drew had a poker night here while we were at the shower.

Saturday we went to lunch at Applebees- the three of us- because we had a gift card! Brayden has a new fascination with crackers and was content eating crackers the majority of the time. I forgot his sippy so he drank some apple juice through the end of a straw. Such a big boy.

Saturday night Drew and I went and saw an early 5:00 movie, Taken, while Brayden stayed with my mom and dad. It was a good movie, intense, and Brayden did well.

Today Drew had to work a health fair, and I took Brayden to church with the help of Megan. We tried the church nursery...he lasted 8 minutes!

Updates with Brayden:
* He is full fledged crawling! We cannot change a diaper, change clothes, or turn around without him crawling away.
*He is trying different table foods. Loves crackers, green beans, bread.
*Jabbers, jabbers, jabbers
*He is pulling up on everything- his crib, his toys, you name it.
*Loves playing games with me and Drew. Peekaboo, tickling, laughing.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Brayden sure is growing up! I remember when Caleb started eating crackers. He was so content to have one in each hand!

Mama Smors said...

He is so big!!! Eating table food and crawling... I just cant believe
how fast time flies!!

Terri T said...

I think that babies jabbering is one of my favorite things to hear- it always puts a smile on my face! PS- did you like Taken??? I want to go see it but not sure if I can handle all the intensity.

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)