Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Kaden

Well yesterday Todd and Kelly from our sunday school class had their baby girl Kaden Olivia. Drew, Brayden and myself went to Central Baptist to see them. Looking at her through the nursery window I was overwhelmed with emotion. I couldn't help but cry looking at her, and seeing what a blessing it really is. She had a sweet purple bow in her hair and chubby cheeks! It is just so amazing to see the pregancy, the baby, and then look nine months later at Brayden and see who they grow into.

Just today Brayden started really crying when I dropped him off this morning. This was the first time I had a really hard time at work and thought about him a lot of the day. I try to keep the mindset that I have a great job to be a mom, and spend so much time with him. And of course he was fine about two minutes after I left.

Time is flying, and it really showed it when we saw Kaden yesterday. Congrats Kelly and Todd!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Little babies will do that to you every time! Even reading about sweet Brayden makes me think about fast it's going when I look at my wild child running all over the house :)

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)