Monday, September 6, 2010

Catching Up

Needless to say, since I have left the blogging world for almost half a year there have been many things I have not been able to document!
1. April 12th- Keaton was born! See previous post for details!

2. Mid-April- We sold our house! After we had been home from the hospital with Keaton just a few hours, we got a phone call that our house had sold! We were soo excited. It took our house nine months to sell. We had to get our butts in gear because we had not looked at any houses yet.

3. May 15th- Megan, my middle sister, got married! It was such a beautiful wedding. I served as matron of honor alongside my sister Jess who was maid of honor. Drew was a groomsman, and Brayden was the ringbearer! He was a little hestitant going down the aisle, but he ended up going down with my dad, and my dad had to hurry up to walk Megan down. Thankfully my babysitter Krisi came and kept both boys in the nursery during the cermony. Then Audra took Brayden home from the reception and put him to bed so we could enjoy the evening.

4. End of May- Audra graduated from law school. Keaton, Drew, and I headed to Columbus to watch Audra graduate from law school. We are very proud of her! She now is waiting until February to go to basic training for the Army Jag in Virginia Beach.

5. End of May-beginning of June- We moved in with my parents for a few weeks since our house sold and we couldn't be in our new house for a few weeks. It actually went really well, and it was nice having the extra help.

6. June 13th- Brayden's 2nd birthday! Brayden turned two, and this was the day we moved into our new house. We decided to have his party a few weeks later so we could get settled in our house. He had a Mickey Mouse themed party, and we cooked out. There was lots of family and friends, and it was nice for everyone to see our new home.

7. June and July- Mostly stayed home and enjoyed our family and our new house! I took Brayden to the water park a few times, and he loved swimming this summer. We had lots of play dates with Parker and Cullen and Ella.

8. August- I headed back to work! I got to go back to straight 2nd grade, and have enjoyed being back to work. I had a wonderful four months home with KEaton, and now am juggling being a working mom.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

You've been one busy momma!! :)

Mama Smors said...

excited that you re-entered the blogging world!!! :) you have been busy busy!!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)