Thursday, April 23, 2009

More updates on the homefront

As of yesterday, it seems I will be staying in 2nd grade! I am really excited about this. Due to the budget crisis things are really shifted around, and I will be staying.
Also Brayden and myself will be going to Gatlinburg for four days in June with my family to stay in a cabin! So excited! (Drew can't take off work any more. :( )
Brayden is walking! (On his walker toy!) But nevertheless, he is so proud of himself as he pushes that thing across the house. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Nana wants to see a picture of the little man walking! Thanks! Mom

Lauren said...

Oh, I cannot wait to see Brayden walking! We are going to have so much fun this summer! Glad you get to stay in 2nd grade and that you have your job!

Mama Smors said...

Yay for the 2nd grade thing! and wow~ walking!! the walker toy is the first step. he'll be on the move before long :)

Terri T said...

walking? wow! congrats on staying in 2nd grade- I know transitioning must be hard!

Brooke said...

Go Brayden Go! Can't wait to see you running around with Ella soon :)

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)