Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life in the Beckett World

I know I blog about Brayden most of the time, but I thought I would take take to talk about all of us!

Right now I am finishing up teaching this school year at Northern in second grade. I think I will be moving to fifth grade next year. (We will see!) I am starting my Masters at the end of the month. I am taking a class in May and in July. (wanted to take one in June but didn't work with vacation) Needless to say my May will be hectic with work and class but I am excited to get started....actually more excited to get it done!

Drew is working for the health department as a tobacoo educator. He is playing softball two nights a week and golfs whenever possible!

This summer we are going on vacation in June with Blake, Lauren, and Caleb to Myrtle Beach for a week. In July Drew and I are going to visit his sister Audra in Chicago. (She is working at JAG there for the summer.) We are going to a Cubs game, and staying a night. We are leaving (ahh I'm nervous) Brayden with my sister and she is going to come stay at the house with him. In all our decisions we try to do what is best for Brayden, and although it pains me to leave him (he has never been left over night) it is much better for him to stay at his house then to ride five hours, go to a baseball game in the July heat for hours, and ride five hours back. In June we will also be having Brayden's first birthday party! It will be on his birthday June 13th....crazy!

Back to work tomorrow...only 7 weeks left!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sounds like a fun-filled summer! Brayden will do fine with a sleepover with Megan. It will be harder on you! I am counting down until vacation!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)