Sunday, March 23, 2008

Weekend Showers

Well we had a very full weekend! Friday night my cheerleading team threw us a shower. It was great! I had most of my girls there and received some adorable stuff. They had 2 diaper cakes (which are going to come in handy), lots of yummy food, and the cutest decorations. It was great to see my girls, and their moms were so generous. Melissa who threw the shower went above and beyond with everything- gifts, decorations, etc. Drew made stayed to open the gifts and was a good sport with all the girls.
Saturday Aunt Geri and Mary threw us a shower for Drew's mom side of the family. She did such a good job decorating with our frog theme, and even had two frogs in the punch. We received some homemade gifts which were very special, and played some fun games. There were some adorable outfits, and some great books that I know he is going to love.
It feels so good to have people care, and go above and beyond for you. We are very blessed.

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)