Saturday, March 15, 2008

Growing and Such

Well Brayden is on the rise. I am 26 1/2 weeks and have now gained 14 pounds and look very pregnant. I had to go buy a new bra and was astounded that I went from a 34 B to a 34 D!! If any of you know me quite personally- this is quite an accomplishment!!
We went to our second child birth class- and got to see a live birth. Drew did pretty well considering!
My mom went ahead and got his bedding and let us have it before the shower so we could go ahead and put it up- it is so stinking cute! The more we prepare for him- the more I want him to hurry and get here.
We are excited to go back to the doctor in a week and a half and we have our first shower next weekend!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

The belly is looking cute!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)