Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Shower and Dr. Appointment

Well after school yesterday they had a shower for us. It was great! Brayden received his swing/glider, lots of cute clothes, really cute swim trunks, (for his sunbathing this summer!), diapers, a vaporizer, and more stuff for his nursery. Everyone has been so nice.
We went to the doctor today- and everything is going great. I had the glucose screening and find out in a few days if everything is ok there. His heart rate was 159 and I was measuring 27 1/2 cm with my belly which is perfect- you are supposed to measure how many weeks you are and we will be 28 weeks on Thursday. I gained 6 pounds this month and am now at 132. We now go every two weeks to the doctor and it gets closer and closer!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds like the nursery is coming along and so is Brayden. We need new belly shots on here!

Andrea said...

i LOVE the new belly shots!! YOu are so cute :) I can't wait for Brayden to get here!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! About two months to go...how exciting!!!

-Sejla

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)