Saturday, January 5, 2008

You know you are looking pregnant when....

You know you look pregnant when.....(my recent findings since my belly has been growing!)
1. I know I look pregnant when students in my class stuff a blanket up their shirt and say they look like Mrs. Beckett.
2. I know I look pregnant when servers always ask if the "baby" wants dessert.
3. I know I look pregnant when strangers approach me at the grocery parking lot and ask if I should be carrying whatever is in my hands.
4. I know I look pregnant when my husband looks at me and says "holy crap your belly is getting big!"
I'm sure there will be more to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I dodn't get my first stranger comment until 24 weeks or so! You must really be growing! Can't wait to hear about the big Ultrasound results this month!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

You look so adorable:) It was great seeing you the other night! Let's get together soon.
Love, Julia

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)