Monday, January 21, 2008

Moving and Shaking!

Well this weekend (when I was away from Drew at a cheerleading competition) I felt baby move....alot! I guess I had been feeling a little something for a few days, but I wasn't sure what it was until Saturday night. I was laying in bed, and it felt like popcorn in my belly and it kept happening...some soft and some not so soft! I could even see it on the outside of my belly. It was awesome. Now I feel random pops throughout the day, and Drew got to feel it last night. It definitely happens more when I am laying down at night. I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you have felt Baby Beckett! Being small makes it so much more noticeable and the movements only get stronger!! Pregnancy is full of excitement and amazing things! I can't wait to see you, Drew and baby soon!

Love,
Lauren

Jackie said...

Isn't that the best feeling? It is so exciting!

Brooke said...

I am so excited you felt your baby! Soon enough you will feel him/her more and more and then eventually he/she will be moving in your arms! How exciting :)

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)