Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's a BOY!!

Well today was so very exciting! We went to the doctor today and found out that it is going to be Brayden Andrew Beckett! We went in the room and the x-ray tech asked us if we wanted to know, and of course we said yes. Then she asked if we could tell what it was. At that point I thought it had to be a boy if she asked that, and she said yes it was a boy! I started crying, and everyone else was screaming.
He measured big for how far along I am so she said I could come earlier than my due date. (mid June)
Another exciting thing was I had gained 4 1/2 pounds since my last visit two weeks ago!! That was a huge gain since my last visit. I am now 20 weeks- five months along, and now know that it is a boy!! We are very excited!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

That is so exciting!

Brooke said...

Yeah for Brayden!! And, yeah for mommies weight gain! I am so happy for both you and Drew.

Anonymous said...

Drew and Blake are going to have so much fun being proud papa's to their little boys!! And you and I will have sweet little men to love!! Congrats! We are excited for you guys.

Lauren and Caleb

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)