Monday, January 25, 2010

April 13th

So I went to the doctor last week for a baby Keaton check-up. I had gained six pounds this month and am now up to 128. The heart rate was 160, and everything looked great! Dr. Spirek has been concerned about how big Keaton is, especially after how big of a baby Brayden was, and so she went ahead and scheduled my induction date a week early! She had orginially suggusted Monday April 12th, and then said the 13th since Brayden was born on the 13th. So it looks like that is when we are going to get to meet our sweet little boy! That is the week after spring break so I will be done teaching once we hit spring break. Now that we have had a few snow days- I may have to go back for the last few days of school. So I was once the teacher that LOVED snow days, but don't want any more this year, because the more we have- the more I will have to make up.

Brayden is now 19 months old and he cracks me up every day. He is counting 2-10, and recognizes all of these numbers. He talks all the time and is SO active. He LOVES to read and has recently fallen in love with Chick-a-chick-a boom boom, and Where the Wild Things are. He will roar and gnash his teeth and show his claws! He still doesn't understand that he is going to have a baby brother, but I know he will be great!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

An end in sight! That is exciting to know when Keaton will arrive.

I am impressed at Brayden's counting. Caleb has 1-2-3 and his colors so far.

Anonymous said...

Brayden is so smart! I love when he does the "roll call" from Mickey Mouse Club. He will be a wonderful big brother. I'm very excited about meeting the newest Mr. Beckett! Mom

Brooke said...

I loved getting to see him in his big boy room the other night! It's crazy how time has flown by! They are supposed to be our babies!!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)